Server Metrics Graphs Available
Users of single-tenant database plans (currently: Whitetip, Thresher, Tiger, Hammerhead, and Goblin), now have access to graphs of important database metrics for CPU, storage, and IO. They can be accessed through the dashboard on the ‘Server Status’ panel.
The metric data points are spaced 5-minutes apart and can be viewed for periods of:
- The last hour
- The last 3 hours
- The last day
- The last 3 days
- The last week
Below is a brief description of the included metrics.
- CPU Utilization - The percentage of the CPU in use.
- Read IOPS - The average number of Read-specific IO operations per second.
- Write IOPS - The average number of Write-specific IO operations per second.
- Free Storage - The free storage in GB for the server.
- Read Latency - The average time taken per read-specific IO operation on disk.
- Write Latency - The average time taken per write-specific IO operation on disk.
- Disk Queue Depth - The average number of outstanding IOs (read/write requests) waiting to access the disk.
- Network Transmit Throughput - The outgoing network traffic on the server in MB.
- Network Receive Throughput - The incoming network traffic on the server in MB.
These descriptions as well as greater detail about how to interpret them will be in the documentation.